Associate Accountant (Ref. 17010901-IE)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Accounting > Audit
Accounting > Cost Accounting
Banking / Finance > Account / Relationship Management
|Salary (HKD)||$18,500 - $29,000|
• have a recognised degree in Accounting or related disciplines;
• have at least two years of experience in accounting, auditing or other related fields;
• have preferably passed a professional accounting examination or equivalent;
• have proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Excel and Word, with solid knowledge of Oracle Financials being an advantage;
• be able to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English and Chinese; and
• have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to sit for a written test.
• The appointee will be responsible for the following duties:
• general accounting duties including financial accounting, management accounting, budgeting, and financial management of externally-funded projects and subsidiaries;
• administrative support for campus-wide facilities;
• insurance administration including renewal of insurance policies and claims handling;
• preparation of management reports;
• general office administration; and
• any other duties as assigned by the Director of Finance or her delegate.
Edmond So - 26275200