PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau
PwC China, Hong Kong and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 540 partners and 12,800 people in total.
We provide organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Shenyang, Dalian, Xi'an, Chengdu, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, and Macau.
Tax and regulatory issues are on top of the mind for many companies operating around the world today. As a tax professional, you’ll help organisations and individuals to maximise their tax efficiency and manage their tax risks. You’ll achieve this through the advice you give to your clients on conducting proper tax planning, and helping them to fully meet their tax compliance obligations.
Taxation in a fast-paced business environment is exciting and intellectually stimulating. To meet the challenges, you’ll need to constantly develop your tax knowledge and research skills. As you progress, you’ll likely become specialised in certain specific areas of tax and/or industry segments.
Associate, Accounting and Payroll Outsourcing, Tax
- Handle bookkeeping and maintain full set of books and accounts of various companies
- Prepare management accounts, breakdowns and other reconciliation schedules, cash flow statements, consolidation schedules
- Handle payroll and payment processing, MPF / ORSO / statutory entitlement related calculations and administration; prepare payroll registers, pay slips, MPF / ORSO statements, payroll accounting entries and other payroll related reports
- Prepare employer’s returns and notifications
- To handle initial accounting / payroll database set up
- To liaise with the external parties if required (e.g., banks, MPF service providers, tax authority and auditors, etc.)
- To attend to clients’ accounting payroll, MPF and employment related enquiries
- To perform ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Diploma or degree holder in Accounting, Human Resources or Business related disciplines
- At least two years' relevant working experience
- Knowledge in salaries tax and employer's obligations under the Inland Revenue Ordinance, the Employment Ordinance and MPF regulations
- Self-motivated, willing to learn and responsible
- Good time management skills, positive attitude and capable of working under pressure
- Detail-minded and well-organized
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong PC skills in accounting systems & payroll software, Microsoft Office (WORD / EXCEL)
- Experience in system upgrades and user testing an advantage
- Fluent in Cantonese, and good command of written and spoken English