ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years. As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries everyday. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
See how ManpowerGroup makes powering the world of work humanly possible: www.manpowergroup.com
Manpower Hong Kong has over 50 years of experience locally and provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. Manpower helps both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work, helping employers and candidates to make sense of the forces shaping tomorrow's workplace. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup™ Solutions, Manpower®, Experis™ and Right Management®.
Associate / Business Analyst, Futures & Clearing Operations
- Support a portfolio of strategic projects in Futures and Clearing Operations
- Contribute to the management of the Clearing (OTC) book of work across multiple departments, product lines /project or analysis streams.
- Manage schedules, identify and track dependencies/ interdependencies, manage and escalate issues and risks, as appropriate.
- Assess and understand the implication of the change to the BAU team and downstream process in terms of technological/infrastructure demand, resources demand, skillset demand, workflow restructuring, and roles redefinitions.
- Perform and document process analysis & reviews to support the development of solutions addressing business imperatives such as client services, process effectiveness / efficiency, and regulatory requirements.
- Transition the designs to the solution development team (internal or external), and ensure their understanding of the requirements.
- Determine levels of testing required, and work with IT and Business Testers to conduct User Acceptance Tests.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance/Business or relevant disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an Investment Banking / Financial Services environment with at least 2-3 years of experience / knowledge of OTC/ ETD Clearing
- Knowledge of APAC Exchanges and Clearing practices and regulations
- Extensive knowledge of clearing tool or similar product such as Calypso, GMI, Ransys, Clearvision & FO systems
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, MS PowerPoint, Visio
- Proven track record of having delivered and/or reviewed complex, cross organisational/geographical business or technology change within Operations
- Experience in working in multi-national and multi-cultural financial institutions
- Excellent presentation (including powerpoint), communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude, high level of drive to meet aggressive deadlines and targets
- Possess good knowledge of the Project Framework & the ability to apply to the life cycle of a project e.g Prince2 or equivalent; Six Sigma is a plus
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Financial markets - in particular OTC and ETD
Interested candidates please share full resumes with current/last and expected salaries with Ms. Carmen Chow at firstname.lastname@example.org