McCabe International Limited is one of the largest and most reputable professional firms in Hong Kong specializing in the provision of professional and quality business process outsourcing and corporate advisory services. Our strengths are built on a combination of local knowledge and experience with an understanding of the international context.
Our vision is "To be the leader for exceptional client service". We understand that exceptional service to our clients begins – and ends – with exceptional regard for our people. We empower our people and provide both local and international development opportunities, quality people management, international events to learn, share and network, attractive compensation and career prospects. Exceptional Client Service means Exceptional Service to our People too.
To cope with our expansion, our Client Accounts Department is now inviting high calibre candidates to apply for the following position:
Associate - Client Accounting
- Provides professional accounting and bookkeeping services to clients
- Prepare consolidated management accounts and breakdowns and other reconciliation schedules
- Prepare cash flow statements and consolidation schedules
- Be committed to act with the firm's core values and competency expectation
- Post-secondary graduate, major in accounting
- Over 1 year of accounting or audit experience
- Student member of HKICPA or equivalent
- Relevant experience gained with professional firm is an asset but not mandatory
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandrain
- Be passionate for providing exceptional quality service and striving for exceeding clients’ expectations
- New graduates or applicants with less experience will also be considered