Who we are
A research leader to understand the world
Ipsos is one of the world's largest survey-based research group and is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange since 1999. We have over 16,000 full time employees working in offices in 84 countries worldwide.
To cope with our rapid expansion in Hong Kong and Greater China region, we are now inviting applications for the following position in our fast-growing Business Consulting Division http://www.ipsosconsulting.com, providing fact-based consulting services, through business-to-business research, industry analysis and market insights and strategy consulting, throughout Asia Pacific.
Our clients include Fortune 500 corporations, requiring creative market analysis and consulting solutions across a wide range of industries.
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Insurance plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Special / extra leave, Statutory holidays|
|Industry||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relation|
Banking / Finance > Research / Analysis
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Market Research
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Successful candidates with a creative and analytical orientation will be responsible for:
- Conducting research tasks and executing projects, including cold calling, trade interview scheduling and conduction, desk research, documentation, any related fieldwork for data and information collection
- Assisting in business and marketing research analysis
- Assisting in preparing and writing reports
- Supervise research assistants in project support
- Other ad-hoc tasks
A successful candidate will have:
- Degree holder, preferably in business, management, economics, finance, marketing, or technical background in engineering or science with keen interest and knowledge of business and marketing
- Less than 1 year of experience in business consulting, industry and commercial research, business-to-business research, market intelligence, or management consulting, preferably with overseas exposure or MNC experience
- Excellent report writing skills, with fluent spoken and written knowledge of business English a must
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong client-driven mind-set, comfortable with people interaction
- Able to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Willingness to travel
Successful candidates will experience being part of project-based market consulting teams, working on projects—from data collection to the analysis and recommendations. We offer an attractive remuneration package with 5-day work week to the right candidates. Interested parties please send resume with current and expected salary to email@example.com. Please quote the reference code in the application.
All information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. The Company may retain applications for future opening or other appropriate positions within the Company.