Our clients are market leaders with aggressive growth plans. If you are looking for a challenging career that will bring you to new levels of success, we would be delighted to meet you and understand your career goals better.
Associate Consultant / Interns
|Work exp||No work experience|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Human Resources > Recruitment / Executive Search
Human Resources > Others
Have you ever thought of impacting one’s live as a Recruitment Consultant?
PeopleSearch Ltd is a leading Singaporean based executive search firm with strong presence across Asia Pacific. We have established offices in Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Shanghai, Singapore, Tokyo and Taipei. With over 15 years of industry experience, our expertise in this field has been honed to perfection.
Above all else, it is about People making a difference.
You are the People to:
- Source, identify and assess talents in the market for suitable positions with our clients
- Engage in business development activities, understand client’s talent acquisition strategies and requirements
- Provide professional career advice and solutions to both candidates and clients
- Be kept abreast of employment trends and market news
- Build, maintain and enhance relationship with both candidates and clients
- Degree and above in any disciplines
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills and has the ability to interact with people of all levels
- Cheerful, self-motivated, target-driven with a passionate attitude and is able to work under pressure
- Fluent in English and Cantonese. Mandarin is a plus
We offer fast track program for outstanding performers, as well as career progression locally and/ or regionally
We also offer internship program for final year students to give you a great insight of our work!
If you have a strong passion to build business, please send your resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**