Associate Director - Commercial Due Dilligence - Financial Advisory Services (HK)
Associate Director is expected to manage projects, conduct business development, run marketing and office administration independently. The individual is expected to take multiple roles / projects simultaneously. Responsibilities of an Associate Director include:
- Work independently and supervise Project Manager in project planning, and designing case cracking approaches
- Presents strong thought leadership to case team, especially in directing the team in hypothesis thinking, designing analytical framework, and conducting core analysis, etc.
- Work independently or supervise Project Manager in driving the team to deliver and control the overall quality
- Maintain client relationships and manage client expectations
- Independently handle sales leads, conduct business development and marketing
- Independently lead certain office administration roles, like training, recruiting, etc.
- Develop team members, especially middle tiers, through training, coaching and empowerment exercises
- Ensure quality assurance and risk management practices are fully followed
- Typically more than 8 years of experience. Typically with a strategy consulting firm, or strategy related corporate functions, or as an investment analyst background. Alternatively, at least 3~4 years of consulting experience after a MBA degree
- Solid consulting skills and experience in managing strategy projects
- Proven capability in handling clients and success of business development
- Experienced in team management and people development, with strong potential of advanced leadership
- Solid English ability in terms of both writing and speaking. Native Mandarin speaker, strong business writing skills in Chinese (for experienced project managers, consideration of non-Mandarin speakers possible)
- Self-starting, willing to solve complex challenges and able to work under pressure
- High professionalism, and a team player with positive attitude
- MBA is a strong preference
- Corporate working experience in other functions is considered a plus
Please submit an online application via our careers site ( https://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-CN/details/j/CN122384 ).
Audit. Tax. Consulting. Financial Advisory.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which can be found at the above website.