Deloitte's Enterprise Risk Services ("ERS") practice provides consulting and advisory services that allow clients to measure, manage and control risk in order to help them improve their performance and enhance the reliability of their systems and processes.
The Business Risk team within ERS provides governance advisory, regulatory, risk management, internal audit, internal controls and process review, sustainability and contract risk & compliance-related services to a wide range of multi-national, Mainland Chinese and local organisations.
Associate Director – Financial Services Industry – IT Risk – Risk Advisory – Hong Kong
Deloitte is one of the world’s largest professional services firms. We focus on client services through a global strategy executed locally in more than 150 countries. With access to the intellectual capital of 200,000 people worldwide, we serve more than 80 percent of the world's largest companies, as well as large, multi-national corporations, public institutions, locally important clients, and successful, fast-growing global companies.
Our risk advisory practice is a global leader in risk advisory, helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to business units. We provide a broad range of services that allow clients to improve their measurement and management of risk and to enhance the effectiveness of their systems, processes and controls. As the largest risk management advisory practice of its kind in Greater China, we have over 1000 professionals dedicated to providing services in areas such as strategic risk, regulatory risk, financial risk, operational risk and cyber risk. To cope with expanding opportunities in the financial services industry, our Hong Kong risk advisory team is seeking a talented individual with the commitment and enthusiasm to succeed to join us as Director. The openings are highly suited to individuals with sound information security, technology risk, IT strategy and governance, ERP controls, process re-engineering, process controls optimisation, data mining and / or data warehouse related background seeking stimulating challenges and wishing to broaden their professional experience in risk management.
As an Associate Director in the Risk Advisory team, you will gain exposure to an unrivalled collection of high profile clients and the opportunity to develop your skills and experience in this fast moving and exciting sector.
• Leading project teams for IT risk engagements on client sites and being responsible for senior level client liaison
• Providing advisory services to assist clients in business intelligence projects, data mining and data warehousing solutions
• Performing business analytics and verifying system functioning to help improve data quality and monitor business performance
• Providing assurance over the operations and approach of management service providers in any outsourcing of the IT function
• Establishing risk governance recommendations on emerging policies to support development of new procedures and methodologies to minimise risks
• Taking responsibility for the overall quality of deliverables - supervise and review the work of other team members, providing coaching and support, and managing their performance; making oral presentations to client Board and management teams
• Acting as the "IT Risk Subject matter expert” providing program delivery for clients
• Contributing to the development of the service by identifying opportunities for improving the value our services provide to clients and the efficiency of our go to market activity
• Actively identifying and progressing business development opportunities, as well as managing sales activities such as responding to RFPs, managing bids, leading proposals and delivering client presentations.
• Building relationships with clients, prospective clients, IT vendors, and internally across Deloitte, developing ongoing relationships and leveraging these, where possible, into project opportunities
• Attracting skilled individuals to the risk advisory team, and developing their skills through training and creating opportunities for them on engagements that you manage
• Having a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; having a clear understanding of the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
The successful candidate should possess skill sets, as follows:
Academic & Qualification:
For more details and to submit an online application, please visit our careers site
( https://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-CN/details/j/CN126710 )
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which can be found at the above website.