Associate Director of Retail Interiors - $65-90,000 HKD per month
|Language||Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Competitive pay, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, General holidays, MPF, Medical plan, Performance bonus, Statutory holidays|
Design > Interior Design
Construction / Property > Architect
Design > Others
An exciting senior level opportunity now exists within one of the top design names in Hong Kong for an experienced Retail Interiors candidate to join their team.
Our client is looking for someone at Associate Director level who is capable of taking on project and client management responsibility on a number of high profile retail schemes in the region.
- Candidates should be architecturally trained or similar, with a strong background in retail design. Non-retail experienced candidates will not be considered
- Retail experience should include extensive mall design, luxury store design and roll-out work regionally.
- The successful candidate must have a proven history taking projects from concept design through to completion in Asia
- This will be a client facing role and as such, our client requires someone who has strong experience managing client relationships
- Similarly, this will be a team leadership position so our client also wishes to speak to people who have experience managing teams of designers on retail projects regionally
- Language skills are important for this position - Mandarin is essential
Our client has a fantastic studio environment and some award winning work in the retail sector. They are seeing a big uplift in work in recent months and are looking to bring in a key individual to help deliver these exciting projects.
Our client is well known for rewarding their staff financially. There are also clear paths to move into more senior roles quickly within their design group.