Founded in 2000, Eastwood has been specializing in the provision of Executive Search & General Recruitment within Greater China and Asia Regions. As a search specialist, we provide decision-makers with unparalleled resources to recruit high-performing individuals who capable of delivering immense value to an organization’s growth and profitability. Over the years we have been the executive search partner of choice for Fortune 500 companies, multinational corporations, listed companies in Hong Kong and Mainland China as well as Hong Kong based enterprises. Our domain expertise covers:
- High Fashion & Luxury
- FMCG & Retail
- Finance & E-Commerce
- Manufacturing & Sourcing
Our goal is to be the best search firm in the Regions. We have a record of success in recruiting middle to senior management level positions located in Hong Kong, PRC and in Asia. Our edge builds on our expertise to the industries and strong business acumens. We are proud of our high standard of professionalism, continuous delivery of quality services and long term stay-close relationship with the clients.
General Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Application: email@example.com
Telephone:+852 2203 4021
Fax: +852 2403 6022
Suites 1404 & 1406, Leighton Centre
77 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay Hong Kong
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF SALES, HOTEL (DT16060)
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
|Salary (HKD)||$35,000 - $45,000|
A prestige hotel group is seeking for a high caliber to join the Sales Team.
- Responsible to lead sales team and formulate strategic plan to drive business growth and generate new revenues through business development.
- Accountable for P&L. Oversee direct sales and account management. Build relationship with clients and form strategic partnership.
- Study market trend and perform sales forecast. Formulate necessary plans to react to market needs.
- Build a strong sales team, coach and motivate them to achieve business target.
- Prepare marketing plan to align with corporate image with the objective to increase awareness and expand business volume.
- Work with operations department to deliver the best service standard to guests.
- Degree holder in Hospitality Management, Business Administration or Marketing.
- At least 6 years sales experience in hospitality industry.
- Strong negotiation skills and interpersonal skills. Good business and numerical sense.
- Experience in team management.
- Strong in leadership skills, hands-on, ability to drive for results.
- Excellent in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
For interested parties, please send your full resume (quoting reference no. DT16060) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal information is collected and used for the purposes of recruitment only. We use your personal information to contact you for the position you apply and/or for the vacancy that matches with your profile.