Hong Kong College of Technology (HKCT) is a charitable post-secondary education institution which was established in 1957. Leading Vocational & Professional Education and Training in Hong Kong for almost 60 years, we equip students with practical academic and working experiences through closer partnership with the industries, and nurturing vocational and professional talents to match socio-economic needs.
We endeavor to provide harmonious working environment where staff can feel joy and support, make learning and development happen, and we had awarded “Manpower Developer” by the Employees Retraining Board lately. We are now looking for calibres who are passionate in education to join our Institution:
Associate Director (Post-secondary Education)
|Work exp||8 Years To 10 Years|
|Location||Ma On Shan|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Management - Schools / University / Vocational
Education / Training > Teacher - Higher Education
Education / Training > Teacher - Tertiary / Vocational
- Provide effective leadership in the development of long-term strategies and plans of the Post-secondary Education;
- Formulate, establish and implement the business plan of Post-secondary Education in accordance with the College vision;
- Manage and oversee the operation of Post-secondary Education, including human resources, financial resources and quality assurance.
- At least a master level qualification in any disciplines;
- Minimum 10 years working experience with at least 8 years relevant experience ;
- Strong leadership with the ability to plan strategically and handle complex issues tactfully in a fast-changing environment;
- Excellent management and negotiation skills;
- Excellent command of spoken/written English and Chinese.