Deloitte Consulting is uniquely positioned to provide services in all aspects of enterprise transformation covering strategy, design, implementation and support services. Deloitte consulting has specialized teams for Strategy & Operation, Financial Management Transformation, Enterprise Applications & Technology Integration, and Human Capital Advisory Services.
Some facts about Deloitte's Consulting practice
- Deloitte is the only one among the Big Four that has kept management consulting services as one of its core competencies
- Ranked #1 Consulting Provider Worldwide by Gartner
- Ranked #1 in "Best Firms to Work For (Multi-Service category)" by Consulting Magazine
- "CFO's Most Trusted Implementation Advisor" by the CFO Magazine
- "Top Five Consultant" by IT Conference in Beijing jointly held by China Software Industry Association and ERP World Net for year 2007 and 2008
Associate Director - Strategy & Operations (Financial Services) - Consulting - Hong Kong
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws. Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm".
Monitor Deloitte is the strategy consulting practice of Deloitte Consulting. In early 2013, Deloitte acquired substantially all of the business of Monitor Group, one of the world's leading strategy consulting firms. The new entity creates significant opportunities as the combination of Monitor's talent and business with Deloitte Consulting's breadth and capabilities will result in a new global presence that will redefine the management consulting industry. The acquisition has integrated the core strengths of two organizations and enhanced Deloitte's capabilities as a world-class global strategy practice that provides clients with exceptional value and results.
In China, Monitor Deloitte brings deep industry experience, rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to our clients' most complex business problems. With a team of over 130 dedicated practitioners, our capabilities span corporate and business unit strategy, sales and marketing, supply chain, and M&A.
Job Description and Responsibility：
The Financial Services Strategy & Operations Associate Director is part of our initiative to significant expand our financial services consulting capabilities in Hong Kong. The role will be required working with the Financial Services Strategy & Operations Directors and Partners to identify and develop opportunities and to deliver in accordance with the Deloitte Global Strategy & Operations methodologies within the financial services sector. This broad based business role is to focus on opportunities ranging from those associated with Business Transformation, Operational Effectiveness and Efficiency, and the Client's Strategy Initiatives.
The S&O Associate Director‑ Financial Services will work with S&O Directors and Partners, and other S&O Associate Directors ‑ Financial Services to:
• Develop and enhance local capabilities in accordance with the Global Financial Services propositions within Deloitte
• Develop and manage relationships with Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officers, and other heads of business within Hong Kong for all target accounts within the Financial Services Sector. Create meaningful relationships through the relevant hierarchies with decision-makers at all target accounts
• Identify, pursue, and lead in the delivery of engagements across the Financial Services Sector (i.e. banking, wealth management and insurance)
• Lead in the development of eminence and market presence in Hong Kong leveraging global and regional initiatives to position Deloitte as the market leader in the provision of S&O related engagements
• Participate in the leadership of the Strategy & Operations team acting as a peer and a mentor for the development of core Consulting capabilities across the team, regardless of competence or industry focus
• Lead engagements with a team of junior consultants to successfully deliver enterprise-wide strategic, organizational and operational projects by formulating business strategy, defining strategic initiatives and transforming client's operations on time, on budget, and within the scope of work. Manage expectations of stakeholders, both internally and externally.
• Preferred: 10+ years of experience in a top tier consulting firm with a focus on the financial services sector and/or in-house consulting function with a financial service provider
• Must have Asia Pacific experience, preferably in consulting
• MBA from a well-recognized business school or Master in Finance, Economics or related majors is preferred
• Preferred: Experience should also include showing versatility in developing major accounts, i.e. expanding existing as well as creating new revenue streams.
• Preferred: Fluency in Chinese ‑ Mandarin or Cantonese
• Preferred: International work experience outside of Greater China.
• Proven leadership and team building skills
• Solid project delivery experience; having successfully managed or led complex, multi-function/multi-stakeholder projects in a large corporate environment
• Demonstrable and successful track record in application of consulting tools and solutions in solving complex business problems
• Possess Logical Thinking with structured approach to issues and problems
• Possess strong business development orientation and astute business acumen with strategic mindset
• Experience in working across complex matrix environments, the ideal individual should also be international in their outlook as well as culturally sensitive. Strong track-record in effectively developing market credibility in a timely manner, preferably the candidate has already had sustained examples as being recognized as a go-to-person across markets for thought-leadership and market eminence and commentary
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the capacity to motivate and lead a multi-cultural team with enthusiasm, drive and effectiveness
• Candidates with more experience may be considered for Director role.
Please submit an online application via our careers site ( https://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-CN/details/j/CN128547 ).
Audit. Tax. Consulting. Financial Advisory.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which can be found at the above website.