Career with a Difference Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent...
Associate Event Services Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English, Chinese - Mandarin|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
- Accountable for logistics handling and guest communication for major conferences, social catering and park events at Resort. Take the lead in event management responsibilities for key events of medium to high level of complexity. Work closely with different LOBs, oversee and follow up on-site event and services arrangement to ensure the commitment to guests are delivered, and provide high quality guest services throughout the event.
- Attends inter and intra departmental meetings, as it relates to event management job function.
- Act as a tertiary resource for Business Solutions & Event Sales team, to provide solutions to operational challenges and to provide site inspection support, when needed.
- Be the point of contact with other Operation LOBs on process and procedures set up, review, updates and execution relating to events servicing.
- Keep up-to date on current market intelligence, industry best practices and standards.
- Bachelor degree holder with minimum 3 years’ practical experience in event management
- Extensive knowledge in Hospitality Management, Resort Sales & Marketing, Food & Beverage and Banquet Catering operations gained from luxury hotel / resort is preferred
- Good organization skills and ability in handling multi-tasks.
- Technical skills on event and rooms system and software usage (e.g. Opera, Delphi, ATS, meeting matrix)
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese typing
- Fluent in both English and Chinese