BCT Group (“BCT”) comprises Bank Consortium Trust Company Limited (“BCTC”) and BCT Financial Limited (“BCTF”), which are wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank Consortium Holding Limited. BCT is a major MPF product provider and one of the largest trust companies in Hong Kong focusing on the provision of pension (including MPF & ORSO) products and asset servicing solutions for pensions and investment funds.
BCTC provides top-tier pension and fund services including trusteeship and administration services for MPF/ORSO and international pension plans as well as global investment funds, QFII and RMB funds. BCTF acts as a sponsor and distributor of pension products whilst providing premier customer services, investment planning and retirement planning services as well as investor education.
Be a BCTian
Associate - Fund Services (Fund Accounting & Valuation)
- Perform monitoring of investment restriction for funds
- Prepare fund valuation, reconciliation and ensure fees and expenses are properly accrued and security prices are accurately updated
- Assist in preparing regulatory reports and annual accounts
- Review the investment portfolios and complete the investment compliance checklist for all funds
- Form 7 or above, preferably university graduate
- Experience in finance or accounting field is an advantage
- 1-2 years working experience is also preferable
- Strong in MS Excel and MS Word
- Good communication skills in both English and Chinese
(Candidate with more experience will be considered for senior position)
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and experience. Please send your application with detailed resume indicating both present and expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Department, 18/F Cosco Tower, 183 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 23143984.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential)