The people we hire now form the DNA of our companies in the future.
LeGENE is the pioneer Personal Genetic Services provider up to medical standards in Hong Kong. We adopt cutting-edge technologies with international accreditations, and integrate it into our people-centered services.
Our quality service - tests: Physician-led personal genetic center focusing on health, disease and body traits. Assess your risk of more than 120 cancers and 60 diseases, DNA profiles for fitness, beauty and child development, as well as comprehensive genetic test panels of hereditary conditions, molecular genetics and cytogenetics for health care professionals of all specialties. Decoding of personal genetic database – 20 thousand genes (whole exome) and 30 million DNA base pairs (whole genome) also available.
Our partners: Exclusively-contracted US FDA & Germany DAkkS accredited top quality DNA test centers. Test results analyses performed by US/Germany experts in human genetics – board-certified physicians specializing in human genetics, board-certified biologists in Human Genetics.
Our follow-up and support services: Genetic test reports interpreted by medical specialist in Hong Kong, followed by a personalized health check and disease prevention plan based on your DNA profile. Comprehensive network of medical specialists, dietitians and therapists to take care of the needs of different health and clinical conditions.
Now we are looking for some active team players to join us in a wonderful journey.
ASSOCIATE GENETIC CONSULTANT / GENETIC CONSULTANT
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Medical services / Pharmaceutical|
Medical Services > Medical Services Technician
Science / Lab / Research > Laboratory
Science / Lab / Research > Medical Science / Technology
Responsible for client relationship management / patient care and bioinformatics / genetic data processing.
- Providing professional services and supports to customers and healthcare providers
- Developing educational and marketing materials for clients and healthcare providers
- Processing of genetic data
- Constant update of genetic technologies and science
- Other relevant educational and marketing duties as assigned
- Relevant advanced academic qualifications in genetics / life science including genetic science, genetic counseling, biomedical science, biomedical engineering, etc.
- Personal quality and skills in establishing and maintaining effective relationship with medical doctors, management staffs at medical institutes and public hospitals, as well as customers.
- Sophisticated verbal and writing skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin are mandatory. Additional language skills are most welcomed.
- Hardworking, self-motivated and ambitious in accomplishing assigned tasks.
- Working experience in clinical care may be advantageous but not mandatory.
LeGENE offers a competitive salary commensurate with experiences and performance, along with professional development and growth opportunities.
Please email an up-to-date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org