PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau
PwC in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 620 partners and a strength of over 15,000 people.
Providing organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Shenyang, Dalian, Xi'an, Chengdu, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Taipei, Chungli, Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, and Macau.
About International Assignment Services
The relentless pace of globalisation is increasing the role international mobility plays in achieving business goals. HR professionals face major challenges dealing with new mobility patterns, working methods and an increased demand from management to demonstrate the value obtained from expensive internationally mobile staff. In Asia Pacific, this is even more prevalent as businesses expand into new markets and require experienced management on the ground quickly.
The PwC International Assignment Services practice provides a complete range of services for organisations deploying staff across international boundaries. This includes strategic consulting advice, planning and compliance services, as well as programme administration.
Associate - International Assignment Services - Tax
• Assist clients in their individual tax compliance obligations, including preparing of individual tax computations and returns, and handling correspondence with the respective tax authorities;
• Advise on tax considerations in individual tax efficiency planning;
• Conduct technical research on individual income tax, and social welfare contribution compliance, etc.; and
• Structured training will be provided for becoming a professional advisor
• A recognised degree or equivalent;
• Qualified member of a professional accounting body would be an advantage;
• Relevant tax experience in a similar working environment or knowledge in HK, PRC or US tax would be a plus;
• Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese; Mandarin is a plus