Career with a Difference
Hong Kong Disneyland delivers world-class service and lifetime memories for our Guests. As a Cast Member, you will be an important part of the Disney Show. Working at Hong Kong Disneyland offers you the opportunity to participate in comprehensive training and experience excellent career development opportunities.
Interested in a career with a difference? Join us now!
Associate Manager, Benefits / Employee Compensation
The Associate Manager, Benefits / Employee Compensation acts as the subject matter expert in (1) employee compensations / work injury management, (2) employee benefits, and (3) employee health and wellness. Lead the Benefits Team to oversee the design, planning and implementation of programs, initiatives, and day to day operations of the above these 3 key areas. Coach and develop junior members in the team to make them success in their career.
- Manage the full cycle activities in employee compensation claims and to ensure full compliance with the Employee’s Compensation Ordinance. Work closely with the Labour Department, insurers, and rehab service providers to support the recovery of injured Cast Members.
- Conduct data analysis to identify opportunities for safety enhancement. Work closely with the internal safety and risk management departments on measures to continuously enhance occupational safety and health.
- Identify the benefits trend in the employment market, market positioning of the company’s benefits offerings, and the impact of statutory requirement changes through market benchmarking and analytical studies.
- Recommend new benefits programs, enhancements, and optimizations that meet both Cast Member and business needs. Develop scenarios, impact studies and cost analysis to support the decisions.
- Involve in the benefits service providers selection and contract renewal process their service quality and collecting feedback from Cast Members to improve satisfaction level.
- Administer benefits programs such as medical and dental coverage, life insurances, MPF and retirement schemes, employee discounts and admissions arrangements, and etc. Develop and maintain effective and efficient administration processes.
- Develop programs and activities to promote health and wellness to our Cast Members.
- Be the team’s mentor and identify team members’ strengths and development needs.
- Support other compensation and benefits (C&B) initiatives on need basis.
- Bachelor degree or above in Business, Information Systems, Economics, Human Resources, or any other related disciplines.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience, with at least 4 years of work experience in the work injury management or benefits function from sizable organizations.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in managing (1) employee compensations / work injury management, (2) employee benefits, and (3) employee health and wellness.
- Familiar with the Employees’ Compensation Ordinance (Cap. 282) and Employment Ordinance (Cap. 57).
- The ability to drive change with proven track records in change management.
- Strong analytical skills and business sense with proven track record in business case developments.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Access and advanced Microsoft Excel skills such as Macro and VBA is advantageous
- Ability to handle diverse responsibilities in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Experience in team management and people leadership is preferred
- Possess an excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).