PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau
PwC China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 640 partners and 15,000 people in total.
We provide organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Shenyang, Dalian, Xi'an, Chengdu, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Taipei, Chungli, Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, and Macau.
Tax and regulatory issues are on top of the mind for many companies operating around the world today. As a tax professional, you’ll help organisations and individuals to maximise their tax efficiency and manage their tax risks. You’ll achieve this through the advice you give to your clients on conducting proper tax planning, and helping them to fully meet their tax compliance obligations.
Taxation in a fast-paced business environment is exciting and intellectually stimulating. To meet the challenges, you’ll need to constantly develop your tax knowledge and research skills. As you progress, you’ll likely become specialised in certain specific areas of tax and/or industry segments.
Associate, Private Client Services, Tax
|Work exp||1 Year To 2 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Banking / Finance > Private Banking / Wealth Management
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Legal / Professional Services > Others
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Assist in preparation of documentation in relation to and support superiors to handle family wealth planning projects
- Assist in the set-up of asset holding structure for family wealth planning purposes
- Assist in the formation of Hong Kong or offshore companies and the ongoing maintenance including the filing of the necessary returns with the registration authority
- Assist in the application and ongoing maintenance of immigration matters
- A degree holder preferably in Accounting/Law/Corporate Governance but not essential.
- Student member of ICSA / HKICS/HKICPA will be an advantage.
- One to two years of company secretarial or personal tax experience preferable but not essential.
- Proficient in English and Chinese. Putonghua is essential.
- Chinese writing and reading skill is essential.
- A team player with strong initiative and able to work under pressure.