Hang Seng Management College (HSMC), restructured from the former Hang Seng School of Commerce, was established in 2010 as a non-profit-making private university-level institution with five Schools (Business, Communication, Decision Sciences, Humanities & Social Science, and Translation), about 5,000 full-time students and 185 full-time faculty members. Adopting the unique “Liberal + Professional” education model, HSMC is a residential-type College which puts quality teaching and students’ all-round development as its highest priorities. Aspiring to be a leading private university in Hong Kong, HSMC features top-quality faculty members, award-winning green campus facilities, innovative degree programmes, impactful research on corporate sustainability, and excellent student support services, with the aim of nurturing young talents with independent thinking, innovative minds, human caring and social responsibilities.
The College now invites applications for the following positions:
Associate Professor / Assistant Professor – Department of Supply Chain and Information Management (Full-time)
- plan, develop, coordinate and deliver specialist modules;
- assist in programme development, management and validation;
- engage in research, scholarly and administration activities; and
- perform any other duties as assigned.
- possess a Doctoral Degree in a related discipline;
- have a high level of subject knowledge, skills and competence in the academic disciplines concerned (e.g. Aviation or Transportation Management, Supply Chain Management, Service Operations Management or Supply Chain Analytics);
- have solid teaching and research experience in tertiary education, preferably with teaching experience on master programme;
- have a proven track record for scholarly research and publications;
- possess relevant industry experience preferably; and
- have good command of written and spoken English and Chinese preferably.