BDO. Because relationships matter.
BDO Limited is the Hong Kong member firm of BDO International Limited, a global accountancy network with over 1,400 offices in more than 150 countries and over 60,000 people providing advisory services throughout the world. As part of the BDO Network, we combine international expertise with the region's best-available business and advisory services. We conform to the highest international standards in a full range of professional services including assurance, tax, specialist advisory, risk advisory and business services.
Our vision is "To be the leader for exceptional client service". We understand that exceptional service to our clients begins – and ends – with exceptional regard for our people. We empower our people and provide both local and international development opportunities, quality people management, international events to learn, share and network, attractive compensation and career prospects. Exceptional Client Service means Exceptional Service to our People too.
At BDO, we do not simply offer you a job. We offer you excellent opportunities for career development and full support for you to achieve your career and professional success through well structured learning programme, mentor programme, secondment opportunities, well exposure to international engagements, and various kinds of technical supports. We nurture proactive and talented professionals who have a passion for client services and professional excellence.
We are now inviting high calibre candidates to apply for the following position :-
Associate - Risk Advisory Services (IT Audit) (Ref : RAS)
|Work exp||1 Year To 2 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Information Technology > Security / Audit
Information Technology > Database Administrator (DBA)
Conduct IT audit over general/ application controls, DBA and netwrok security and apply Computer Assisted Auditing Technique ("CAAT") for data verification
- Obtain good understanding of IT infrastructure, programs, networks and database, identify areas of improvement and make recommendations
- Prepare accurate documentation and high quality reports
- Maintain relationship with key client personnel, including management of listed companies, MNC or government departments
- Uphold team spirit within the team
Support and act towards the BDO Global Vision
Be committed to act with the firm’s core values and competency expectations
Dregree holder major in IT, preferably Computer Science, MIS or related disciplines
1 - 2 years of experience in either IT Audit, IT Security, IT Support, Programming, DBA
- Qualified in or Participant of either CISA, CISSP or ITIL are preferred but not a must
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Ability to successfully multitask while working independently or within a group environment
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and willing to travel
- Be passionate for providing exceptional quality service and striving for exceeding clients’ expectations
- Fresh graduate will also be considered for junior IT auditor role