PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau
PwC in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 620 partners and a strength of over 15,000 people.
Providing organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Shenyang, Dalian, Xi'an, Chengdu, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Taipei, Chungli, Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, and Macau.
Tax and regulatory issues are on top of the mind for many companies operating around the world today. As a tax professional, you’ll help organisations and individuals to maximise their tax efficiency and manage their tax risks. You’ll achieve this through the advice you give to your clients on conducting proper tax planning, and helping them to fully meet their tax compliance obligations.
Taxation in a fast-paced business environment is exciting and intellectually stimulating. To meet the challenges, you’ll need to constantly develop your tax knowledge and research skills. As you progress, you’ll likely become specialised in certain specific areas of tax and/or industry segments.
Associate, US Consulting, Tax Services
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Accounting > Taxation
Accounting > Management Consulting
- Preparation of US federal and state corporate, partnership and other tax returns;
- Coordination and advice on clients' tax matters; and
- Tax research
- Recognised US accounting or tax qualification
- Degree holder
- Qualified member of a professional accounting body is an advantage (but not mandatory)
- A minimum of one year relevant experience or profit tax experience
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Ability to speak Cantonese and / or Putonghua would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and organisational skills; and