WSP and Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. Together we provide services to transform the built environment and restore the natural environment, and our expertise ranges from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transport networks, and from developing the energy sources of the future to enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. We have approximately 34,500 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, and various environmental experts. We are based in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide. To know more about us, please visit .www.wsp-pb.com
Our Singapore office now invites applications for the following positions to be based in Singapore:
ASSOCIATES (CIVIL/STRUCTURAL/GEOTECHNICAL) (SINGAPORE) – JOB ID 31480
|Work exp||Minimum 12 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Construction / Property > Civil / Structural Engineering
- Lead major project executions and provide technical, managerial and mentoring leadership to the Engineers and Drafters
- Liaise and to develop working relationship with the Clients
- Assist Division Head in maintaining high quality standards of design and construction as well as in managing the project financials
- Assist Division Head in the management of division employees
- To promote espirt de corps among employees
- Responsible to participate and support the Company’s SHEQ within their scope of duties.
- Degree in Civil and Structural Engineering or its equivalent recognized by the professional bodies of Singapore
- Minimum 12 years of working experience in major infrastructure or building projects. Professional Engineer (Civil) or Chartered Engineer status is preferred
- Experience in managing major multi-disciplinary transit, infrastructure or building projects
- Candidate with knowledge of Euro code design and Building Information Modeling (BIM) integration is preferred
- This position is based in Singapore
- Candidate must also be willing to do business travel on an ad-hoc basis if applicable
Visit our website to find out more information on the positions available in Singapore. We invite qualified applicants to apply online.www.wsp-pb.com
Click on “CAREERS”, “JOB OPPORTUNITIES”, search by Job ID and Country and submit resume with present and expected salaries.
Competitive remuneration will be offered to the right candidates. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.