PEGASUS & CO. is a medium sized certified public accounting firm located in Wanchai district. Pegasus’ leaders have long established experience in the accounting profession. It has international clientele from countries, like the USA, UK, Switzerland, France, Canada, Mainland China, Taiwan, Malaysia etc. In addition to the traditional accounting, auditing and taxation services, Pegasus specializes in consulting and corporate services, such as tax advisory, corporate restructuring, due diligence, liquidation, banking, visa application, human resources support, setting up of non-profit making organizations etc.
Pegasus always takes the initiatives to look for opportunities to provide better and added value services to clients. The good quality services form the foundation for gaining the trust and confidence from clients. The leaders of Pegasus believe in investment in human resources will be rewarding to both employer and employees.
To cope with our expanding business, we invite high caliber professionals to join our team.
AUDIT JUNIOR, INTERMEDIATE, SEMI-SENIOR, SENIOR, SUPERVISOR
- Maintaining accounts by using excel worksheets or accounting software
- Carry out statutory audits under supervision / independently
- Supervision of junior audit staff (applicable to grades of Senior and above)
- Computation of Hong Kong tax and handle inquiries from Hong Kong Inland Revenue Department
- University degree or Higher Diploma or Diploma holder majoring in accountancy, or registered students of HKICPA, ACCA or other recognized professional institutions
- 0 to 10 years’ relevant experience
- Good English; and fluency in Putonghua/Mandarin an advantage
- Good knowledge in MS Word and Excel; and knowledge in Quick Books an advantage
- Well-organized, systematic, good communication skills and strong sense of responsibility
- Able to work under pressure and work independently with initiatives
Successful candidates will have good prospects of progressing in the firm.