Job No.: 492412 Employment Type: Full time Departments: Group Audit Job Functions: Audit, Compliance
Job No.: 492412
Employment Type: Full time
Departments: Group Audit
Job Functions: Audit, Compliance
Audit Manager (Personal Banking)
- Lead and manage internal audit engagements in Personal Banking sector from planning, risk assessment, fieldwork to reporting
- Evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls, identify areas for improvement and provide sound recommendations
- Provide business stakeholders with recommendations on how to improve efficiency or optimize business processes
- Support ad-hoc projects as required
- Degree or above, major in Accountancy, Finance, Statistics, Risk Management or related disciplines
- 5 years' or above experience in auditing, with sizable audit firm preferred. With minimum 3-4 years' experience in internal audit of Bank or sizable Financial Institution / Enterprises.
- Professional qualification of CPA or CIA or equivalent; CFA, FRM will be a plus
- Solid experience in Personal Banking Sector (including personal lending, credit card, investment products, branch model, etc. ), preferably in roles with duties of auditing, compliance review, control assessment, etc.
- Good team-player with excellent project management, communication and interpersonal skills; Excellent report writing skills and self-motivated
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese and English, with good command of Mandarin
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Senior Auditor.