Founded in 1901 as China Light and Power Company Limited in Hong Kong, CLP Group has grown from a Hong Kong-based power utility into a leading investor and operator in the Asia Pacific Region’s electricity market. Its portfolio comprises over 60 generation assets of gas, coal, nuclear and renewable energy, distribution and transmission assets and retail operations. The CLP Group is owned by CLP Holdings, a company listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong.
Auditor [Ref. CLPH-GIA-A]
We are looking for high caliber professional to join the Group Internal Audit. Reporting to the Lead Auditor, the appointee will be responsible for the following major duties:
- Perform audits in HK and overseas, including PRC and India
- Review and provide advice on controls and practices on financial, administrative and operational activities of the Group
- Review contract activities for capital projects and routine operations
- Holder of a recognised university degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration; Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent professional qualifications
- At least 3 years’ experience in auditing or in the relevant fields. Candidates with IT background will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Overseas travelling is required
Please apply by sending email to email@example.com giving a detailed C.V., including career history, major achievements and personal attributes on or before 18 November 2016.
Important: To facilitate our easy tracking please use a unique file name for all attachments and your email subject box in this format: CLPH_GIA_A_Last Name_First Name_Other Names (if applicable)
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful.
Information provided will be for recruitment purpose within the CLP Group and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations of HKSAR in handling applications. For details of the Personal Information Collection Statement, please visit our website: https://clp.to/engPICS
For further information on our company, please visit our website: https://www.clpgroup.com/