Founded in 1901 as China Light and Power Company Limited in Hong Kong, CLP Group has grown from a Hong Kong-based power utility into a leading investor and operator in the Asia Pacific Region’s electricity market. Outside Hong Kong, CLP invests in the energy sector in Mainland China, India, Southeast Asia, Taiwan and Australia. Our business includes power generation, transmission and distribution, and electricity and gas retail activities. CLP Holdings Limited, a company listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong, is the holding company for the CLP Group.
Auditor [Ref. CLPH-GIA-A]
We are looking for high caliber professional to join the Group Internal Audit. Reporting to the Lead Auditor, the appointee will be responsible for the following major duties:
- Perform audits in HK and overseas, including PRC and India
- Review and provide advice on controls and practices on financial, administrative and operational activities of the Group
- Review contract activities for capital projects and routine operations
- Holder of a recognised university degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration; Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent professional qualifications
- At least 3 years' experience in auditing or in the relevant fields. Candidates with IT background will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Overseas travelling is required
Please apply by sending email to email@example.com giving a detailed C.V., including career history, major achievements and personal attributes on or before 20 January 2017.
Important: To facilitate our easy tracking please use a unique file name for all attachments and your email subject box in this format: CLPH_GIA_A_Last Name_First Name_Other Names (if applicable)
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks from the closing date may assume their applications unsuccessful.
Information provided will be for recruitment purpose within the CLP Group and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations of HKSAR in handling applications. For details of the Personal Information Collection Statement, please visit our website: http://clp.to/engPICS.
For further information on our company, please visit our website: https://www.clpgroup.com/