New B Innovation Limited is dedicated to developing advanced life-saving Hemoglobin-based Therapeutics. Our scientific experts have employed the latest technologies and innovative approaches to find health solutions for unmet medical needs. We also have on-going collaborations with top universities worldwide...
New B Innovation Limited is dedicated to developing advanced life-saving Hemoglobin-based Therapeutics. Our scientific experts have employed the latest technologies and innovative approaches to find health solutions for unmet medical needs. We also have on-going collaborations with top universities worldwide on various research projects. We have successfully patented our protein preparation technology in various countries. Headquartered in Hong Kong, we have research laboratories and offices located in Hong Kong, China, Canada and New Zealand. To cope with business expansion and development needs, we are looking for dedicated, talented and quality talents to join our professional team.
Authorized Person (Registered Pharmacist)
|Work exp||3 Years To 5 Years|
|Professional Qualification||Registered Pharmacist|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Medical services / Pharmaceutical|
Medical Services > Pharmaceutical
Manufacturing > Quality Assurance / Control
Science / Lab / Research > Others
- Batch release of finished products.
- Ensure every released batch is compliant to relevant GMP standards and Marketing Authorizations.
- Set up and maintain the pharmaceutical quality system to align with relevant GMP standards, industry best practices and the company's Quality Policy.
- Supervise manufacturing, quality control and quality assurance activities for compliance to relevant GMP standards.
- Participate in validation, deviations, change controls, CAPA and quality risk management activities.
- Participate in Product Quality Review (PQR) and Management Review.
- Ensure self inspections are carried out according to established procedures.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Registered Pharmacist in Hong Kong with valid Practicing Certificate issued by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board of Hong Kong.
- Minimum 3 years related work experience in GMP pharmaceutical manufacturing or quality control.
- Familiar with sterile products manufacturing and/or PIC/S GMP.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese; Putonghua is an advantage.
- Immediately available is preferable.