BCT Financial Limited offers best-in-class pension products including MPF master trust and industry schemes as well as a pooled ORSO scheme. The company also provides professional investment planning service, MPF portfolio advice / MPF information update for members, and distributes SFC authorised investment funds.
BCT Financial Limited and Bank Consortium Trust Co. Ltd. (together constituting the BCT group of companies - "BCT") are wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank Consortium Holding Limited. BCT is a major provider of retirement plans and pension / fund services, and one of the top five MPF service providers* as well as one of the largest trust companies in Hong Kong.
* Source: Gadbury Group Limited - MPF Market Shares Analysis (as of June 2013)
AVP – Customer Experience
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Account / Relationship Management
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
- Keep abreast of customer service market trend, capture voices of customers and conduct root cause analysis
- Assist in formulating strategic initiatives that add value to customer experience and improve operational efficiency and organizational effectiveness
- Conduct service quality assessments to monitor internal service standard. Provide training / coaching sessions to ensure compliance with internal guidelines/ regulatory standard and achievement of service excellence
- Handle customer complaints / feedback and review internal workflows / procedures to identify service gaps. Recommend feasible / practical systems and service enhancement to meet / exceed customer expectations, thus, increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy
- University graduate in business discipline
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in pension / financial industry
- Strong customer service experience, with at least 2 years of experience in a coaching / supervisory role
- Good understanding of MPF & ORSO is a must
- Passed MPF Intermediaries Examination and with SFC Licensed Representative qualification is a definite advantage
- Sophisticated in service quality assurance, customer experience management and project management is an advantage
- Strong initiative, positive thinking with excellent service mindset, innovative mind, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua is an advantage
- Proficiency in PC skills such as Visco and MS excel
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager, Customer Experience
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and experience. Please send your application with detailed resume indicating both present and expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Department, 18/F Cosco Tower, 183 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong, or email to email@example.com or fax to 23143984.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential)