About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
AVP, Economic Research, Banking, 1367
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
Banking / Finance > Private Banking / Wealth Management
Banking / Finance > Research / Analysis
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading fast growing banking corporations with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. Owing to rapid growth and expansion, they are seeking high caliber candidate to join them.
- Analyze the economic and financial data to generate market trend on various industries and segments
- Conduct research and studies for risk assessment purposes
- Integrate economic analysis and forecasts regarding APAC regions with focus on PRC
- Prepare research reports on economic, political and competitive situations for Management's review
- University graduate in Economics or China Studies
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant working experience
- Knowledge in economic and political affairs of Mainland China is a must
- Good analytical, communication, organizational, presentation and numerical skills
- Self-motivated, independent with positive working attitude
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.