AVP, Investor Services (40K+)
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
Banking / Finance > Asset Management
Banking / Finance > Fund Management / Hedge Fund
Our client, a listed international FI, is looking for high caliber candidate for the positon.
- Assist manager to supervise a team of Investor Services Executives in delivering high
quality service to ORSO/MPF Scheme members and corporate clients.
- Handle members/client's complaints
- Identify service risk and recommend areas for change and improvement.
- Conduct call monitoring sessions on a regular basis and make necessary follow-up action.
- Keep abreast of the statutory requirements on products / market movements in order to
delivery ongoing training / briefings to Investor Services Executives
- Assist Manager to maintain and update call center procedures & manuals
- Work with IT and other related departments in setting up and maintaining the infrastructure
and functionally of the service platform for the overall efficiency and effectiveness of operation.
- Ensure system enhancements relating to MPF requirements smoothly deployed by the required
- Make recommendations to improve functionalities and other workflows in relations the service
- Degree holder in Finance, Business or related disciplines
- Min 5 year experience within a call center
- Understanding of the portfolio administration processes and systems
- License holders with SFC and MPFA
- Proficiency in financial industry and investment products.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties, please send your detailed resume in MS WORDS format with present and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or explore our website at http://www.supercorporate.com.hk
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.