AVP Marketing - Lifestyle Events
|Work exp||Minimum 6 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Entertainment / Recreation / Performance|
Marketing / Public Relations > Others
Management > General Management
Travel / Tourism > Events / Conference
|Salary (HKD)||$47,000 - $60,000|
- Well-known entertainment brand
- Growing industry
- Regional travel required
Our client is an internationally renowned entertainment company with multiple brands and a growing regional presence. Due to increased expansion, they are now hiring an experienced AVP Marketing for one of their newer businesses.
Reporting to the Regional VP, the AVP will be responsible for managing, supervising and driving lifestyle entertainment projects and events from strategy, concept through to implementation. Managing a team, you will ensure the success of these projects both operationally and commercially, attract target clients and execute high impact events in Hong Kong and abroad at designated F&B venues. This is an excellent role for an experienced lifestyle events candidate to step into a broader and high profile role.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- A minimum of 7-8 years' event management experience, with at least 3-4 in a managerial role
- Strong experience in lifestyle brands and events with some F&B exposure
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with a highly motivated self-starter attitude and the ability to think strategically
- An excellent network and connection with lifestyle brands
- Strong project management, events and business development skills
- Fluent English language skills, while additional Chinese skills would be an advantage
- A university degree in Business, Hospitality, Tourism or relevant discipline
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT40035.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.