DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Step up to the future of banking at dbs.com/careers
AVP / Senior Manager, Customer Experience, Institutional Banking Group - 160002CK
* Ensure smooth and effective collaboration with working partners, e.g. relationship manager, operation units, Global Transaction Services, Treasury & Markets, Risk Management Group, Consumer Banking Group etc.
* Responsible for the support of customer services in Institutional Banking Group
* Handle customer feedback and complaint
* Monitor and enhance the end-to-end processes of operation and service delivery
* Support ad hoc projects
* Degree holder in Business or related discipline
* Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in general banking operations and services
* Customer focused and good problem solving skills
* Good sense in service quality management
* Strong sense of ownership and good inter-personal skills
* A good team player
* Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
* Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.