Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. As a Fortune Global 500 company, Accenture has approximately 323,000 people worldwide serving clients in over 120 countries. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion in the last fiscal year.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. At Accenture, we hire the best people and help them become even better. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology dedicate in design, develop and/or deliver the solutions, services, capabilities or offering that allow us to solve the problems of our clients and help them to become high-performance businesses.
Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Banking Management Consulting Analyst, Financial Service
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
Banking / Finance > Research / Analysis
Banking / Finance > Others
Banking / Finance > Corporate Finance
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support and engage in all stages of the lifecycle of a program – shaping the deal, sales presentations, mobilising and delivering projects (which may involve business growth / channel / product / digital strategies, operating model, operational efficiency, banking system implementation, program management, change management, risk and finance, human capital management, procurement, technical architecture, outsourcing, etc)
- Manage client relationships at working level
- Support the delivery of a team / workstream (e.g. which may involve both management and technology consulting activities such as business initiatives definition, business case, business transformation planning, process design, functional requirements, deployment management) within a project
- Support the management of program budget estimations, forecasts, work plans and resources
- Support the resolution and mitigation of program issues, risks and interdependencies including the cross-function, cross-workstream items
- More than 2 years of work experience in banking program management OR
- 1-2 years in consulting and 1-2 years in the banking industry with experience in large-scale programs
- Knowledge (at least 1 area):
- Digital banking (e.g. mobility, analytics)
- Channel management (e.g. Branch, Call Centre, Internet, Mobile, etc)
- Banking operations and process optimisation
- Banking products
- Data management
- Any degree from a first tier University, such as Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Finance, Economics, or Accounting
- Good English communication skills, with Chinese preferred
- Willing to travel within region for projects
- Project management and large scale system integration delivery
- Business and functional skills in business diagnostics, process design / re-engineering and change management, and application design
- Banking – Experience leading large-scaled transformation programs, across multiple workstreams
- Banking – Channels, Digital and Customer
- Banking – Process and Operations
- Banking – Core Banking
Capabilities: Retail Banking or Commercial Banking, Digital experience an advantage