Banquet Sales Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Dental plan, General holidays, Insurance plan, MPF, Maternity leave, Medical plan, Paternity leave, Social & recreation facility|
|Industry||Entertainment / Recreation / Performance|
Catering / Hospitality > Food & Beverage
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
Travel / Tourism > Reservation / Ticketing
Reporting to F&B Operations Manager, the incumbent will lead the banquet team and be responsible for researching markets to identify opportunities for banquet events and special functions and making sales call to achieve sales target. He/she will sell banquet packages with detailed proposals to potential companies, organizations and guests. He/she will also create, implement, monitor and evaluate banquet events, functions, packages and plans; he/she will assist to liaise with related internal departments for park-wide functions. In addition, he/she will be in charge of the Restaurant and Function Booking Centre to handle guest enquires on banquet as well as restaurants bookings. He/she will also need to formulate a yearly strategic sales plan, monitor, evaluate the plan and maintain sales record and oversee budget.
- Degree holder in hospitality or tourism or related field
- With 4 years' banquet sales, tourism or hotel business experience
- Comprehensive knowledge in food and beverage and food safety
- Experience in managing different kinds of sales channels is an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Banquet Sales Manager
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.