The Foreign Correspondents’ Club, Hong Kong, is unique. It is probably the most famous press club in the world, it is housed in a beautiful and historic Central location that provides a wealth of first-class yet cost-effective dining and recreational facilities, and it is an important media hub – providing a rare neutral platform for an impressive selection of local and international speakers
Bar Manager (B002)
|Work exp||Minimum 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Entertainment / Recreation / Performance|
Catering / Hospitality > Catering Service
Catering / Hospitality > Food & Beverage
Catering / Hospitality > Restaurant / Store Manager
- Understand members’ needs and deliver high quality services to ensure members Satisfaction
- Ensure that all standards & procedures for the operation of the club are followed
- Maintain accuracy and timely delivery of food and beverage services to members
- Provide high standard quality services to the members including making recommendations on food and wine, responding to requests, comments and suggestions
- Ensure cleanliness and maintaining hygiene standards throughout the services
- Understanding and ability to use fresh and craft ingredients in basic cocktails recipes
- Manage bar stock prepare the Food and Beverage revenue budget, the expenses budget and the Captial Expenditure
- To continuously communicate with the chefs to understand consumer needs and tastes.
- Work closely with Kitchen team in monitoring food quality
- Work as a part of a team, finding solutions to problems and always looking for a way to make things better
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned
- Minimum of 15 years relevant working experience with at least 5 years’ experience in supervisory level
- Excellent knowledge in cost control, marketing, promotion & hygiene management
- Open minded, Self-motivated and service-oriented with excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Respond in a timely manner to members’ reactions whenever required
- Cultivating and maintaining a positive working environment.
- Able to work under pressure with flexibility of adapting in a fast-paced environment
- Good command of written and spoken English, native English speaker would be an advantage.
- Less experience will consider as Bar Supervisor
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Competitive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidates. Interested parties may apply by sending your full resume with expected salary.Applicants whose are not contacted within one month may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data of an unsuccessful candidate will be destroyed within 6 months. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.