Beauty Editor (Ref: COBL-HPL-BE)
- Organize, write and edit content to the assigned areas of Cosmopolitan and the related spin-off titles, in an informative and interesting way.
- Interview and write feature stories with celebrities, industry KOL or public figures.
- Partner with designers, photographers and videographers to obtain photos, video and other visual content when appropriate to the coverage and packaging of that content.
- Develop and create content for website and social media platform.
- Liaise with and edit copy of freelance writers.
- Work with sales and marketing departments to create and edit promotional content.
- Degree holder or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in magazine editorial of beauty, fashion and lifestyle preferable.
- Strong relationships with a network of freelance writers, stylists and industry experts.
- Significant knowledge of beauty topics, as well as a broad knowledge of topical interests in women’s magazines.
- Exceptional writing/editing, communication and research skills are essential, as are self-motivation and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently.
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Beauty Editor.
Interested parties please send curriculum vitae with full career details, salary history, availability and expected salary to the Human Resources Division, G/F – 3/F, 1 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mark "Private & Confidential" and quote reference.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be provided upon request sent to us at the address indicated above. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 6 weeks.