TRANSFORM YOUR CAREER
JOIN OUR WORLD OF STYLE
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Dental plan, Medical plan|
|Industry||Retail - Beauty|
Health / Beauty Care > Beauty Care Services
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Customer service / Sales Support
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Others
- To deliver consistent, friendly and responsive service and ensure the Lane Crawford standards of service are consistently executed at all times
- To perform personalized cosmetic make-over and skincare consultation by appointment and/or for walk-in customers.
- To be highly aware and fully conversant with the most recent trends and newest products of cosmetics and skincare in order to offer professional personalized customer consultations on products and applications
- To maintain and update customer history in Siebel, carry out courtesy calls to customers informing of any new services, cosmetic events and promotions.
- To build the cosmetics database and actively communicate with the VIP customers by understanding their needs and providing a personalized service.
- To actively encourage repeat business by building relationships with all cosmetic concierge customers, capture customer data for follow up services
- To ensure that all sales are followed up with post-sales service activities such as reserve, gift wrapping and handwritten thank-you cards after each appointment
- To receive and handle customer comments and complaints concerning Cosmetic services and/or products within Lane Crawford and to bring such matters to the attention of the Beauty Manager/Concierge Manager for improvement.
- Minimum 2 years solid experience in cosmetics industry
- Background as a makeup artist / skincare therapist is an advantage
- Self-motivated and capable to communicate well in English and Mandarin
- Passionate, outgoing and customer focused personality
- Computer literacy is essential
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your full resume to jobs＠lanecrawford.com
At Lane Crawford we support our staff with a range of benefits that reflect the importance we place on the well being of our staff. In addition to a competitive salary, discretionary bonus, annual leave, provident fund, staff purchase privileges and medical and dental coverage, we provide shuttle buses, various recreational activities, an Staff Assistance Programme and the best in-class Training and Development.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.