Kids Connect provides professional services to support children with special learning needs to develop their potentials and accelerate their skills development in the social, language and cognitive areas.
We are looking for committed and experienced candidates to implement behavioral intervention on an individual and small group bases in various settings including the center, home, school or / and community. We hold high standards of our service and we have excellent reputation in the field.
- Follow and implement the clients’ clinical plan and ensure a high standard of session quality
- Perform data collection and data analysis to make relevant clinical actions or decisions
- Create and prepare for the appropriate materials to support the delivery of the clinical plan
- Coordinate the necessary clinical components that are aligned with the clinical plan
- Participate in team meeting with the clinical team, school personnel and parents
- Minimum Bachelor degree in relevant field e.g.: psychology, counselling, education or special needs education but with the plan to pursuit further education. Most of our members are Master level.
- Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA), Board Certified Assistant Behaviour Analyst (BCaBA) or Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) would be given the priority for an interview (www.bacb.com)
- MUST be passionate in working with children with special learning profile
- MUST have relevant training and work experience in the field of education or psychology
- Be prepared to laugh and work on Saturday
- Fluent spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Love being part of a fun and energetic team with high standards!