Kids Connect provides professional services to support children with special learning profiles to develop their potentials and accelerate their skills development in the play, social, language and cognitive areas.
We are looking for committed and experienced candidates to implement behavioral intervention on an individual and small group bases in various settings including the center, home, school or / and community. We hold high standards of our service and we have excellent reputation in the field.
- Conduct Behavioral Intervention, School Enhancement and Social Skills Program
- Implement and create the clients’ clinical plan and ensure a high standard of session quality
- Perform data collection and data analysis to make relevant clinical actions or decisions
- Participate and contribute to team discussions and brainstorming sessions
- Coordinate the necessary clinical components that are aligned with the clinical plan
- Participate in team meeting with the clinical team, school personnel and parents
- MUST be smiley, witty, friendly, passionate and ready to enjoy the children!
- MUST have relevant training and work experience in the field of education or psychology
- Minimum Bachelor degree in relevant field e.g.: psychology, counselling, education or special needs education
- Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA) or Board Certified Assistant Behaviour Analyst (BCaBA) would be given the priority for an interview
- Be prepared to laugh and work on Saturday
- Fluent spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Love being part of a fun and energetic team with high standards!