WSP and Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. Together we provide services to transform the built environment and restore the natural environment, and our expertise ranges from environmental remediation to urban...
WSP and Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. Together we provide services to transform the built environment and restore the natural environment, and our expertise ranges from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transport networks, and from developing the energy sources of the future to enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. We have approximately 34,000 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, and various environmental experts. We are based in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide. To know more about us, please visit www.wsp-pb.com
Hong Kong office is now looking for high calibre candidates to fill the following position.
BIM Technical Evangelist / Assistant Technical Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of WSP l Parsons Brinckerhoff team of BIM in Hong Kong and Asia.
We are a global team, providing consulting services to worldwide engineering and construction industries.
The incumbent shall evangelize BIM applications, help our internal business partners to adopt the BIM technologies, assist them to design things differently, faster and more successful.
This will positively impact our BIM team. You will provide technical assistance including designing, customizing, trouble shooting, developing BIM samples, training and mentoring etc.
Candidates shall have a breadth BIM software across designing, visualizing, collaborating, making and using etc.
We are looking for someone to provide evangelistic support for BIM applications, and we also hope to find someone excited and dedicated to take on this challenge.
- At least 3 years hands-on BIM experience, including BIM modeling, coordination and management.
- Proficient in BIM software including Revit, Navisworks, Fuzor
- Intelligent mind and ability to quickly learn new BIM software and technologies. Enthusiastic in experimenting.
- Passions in promoting BIM within the organization. Have an “Think-out-of-box” mindset to apply BIM to improve the way of working.
- Enjoy interacting with people – from one-on-one conversations to presentation at conferences.
- Good command in written and verbal English, fluent in Mandarin.
- A bachelors' degree or higher in computer science, architecture, engineering, BIM or related field.
- Professional member of the Hong Kong Institution of Building Information Modeling (MHKIBIM) is advantage.
We offer attractive salary, fringe benefits and long term prospect to the right candidate.
If you meet the above job requirements, you are invited to present your application via our job application system. Please visit our Company web site at www.wsp-pb.com. Click “CAREERS”, “JOB OPPORTUNITIES”, and enter the Job ID# 31683 and then your resume stating your current & expected monthly basic salary.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their application filed for future reference.