WSP and Parsons Brinckerhoff have combined and are now one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. Together we provide services to transform the built environment and restore the natural environment, and our expertise ranges from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transport networks, and from developing the energy sources of the future to enabling new ways of extracting essential resources. We have approximately 36,500 employees, including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors, program and construction management professionals, and various environmental experts. We are based in more than 500 offices across 40 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.wsp-pb.com/ to find us more about us.
Kowloon Bay office is now looking for high calibre candidates to fill the following position.
BIM Technician / BIM Technician Trainee
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical Services / Others|
Construction / Property > Architect
Engineering > Draftsman / CAD
Design > Graphic Design
Roles & Responsibilities:
· BIM Modeling for specific design discipline
- Work under direction of design professional.
- Ensure construction documents accuracy based on discipline BIM Modeling.
- Collaborate and Coordinate with other disciplines design-changes and model challenges.
- Adhere to BIM Execution Plan and BIM project workflow criteria.
- Follow BIM content standards and development procedures.
- May take the lead on developing some discipline specific BIM modeling content for project.
- Print drawing sets for professional team and participate in discipline reviews.
- Prepare own discipline model and/or content for BIM Coordination Meetings.
- Ability to export DWF and other formats for collaboration internally and externally.
- High level of communication and good writing skills.
- Leveraging BIM software and tools as a methodology to coordinate design documentation.
- One flavor of BIM platform such as REVIT® Architecture.
- AutoCAD – for drawing linkage and cleanup.
- Design Review – for collaboration with professional staff.
- Engineering Design Calculation and/or Analysis software depending on specific discipline.
- General understanding of interoperability between software used to accomplish own discipline tasks.
This role provides a healthy medium for non-graduate professionals that are very skilled with understanding the technical aspects of their disciplines and/or junior graduate professionals that are gaining experience.
We offer attractive salary, fringe benefits and long term prospect to the right candidates.
You are invited to present your application via our job application system. Please visit www.wsp-pb.com. Click on “PEOPLE+CAREERS”, “EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES”, “SEARCH EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES”, “ASIA” and enter the Job ID# 32132 and then submit your resume including your expected salary, date available and contact number in text format.
Should you wish to know more about us, please visit www.wsp-pb.com.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their application filed for future reference.