A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Board Secretarial Managers
Company Secretarial Services
Hang Seng’s Company Secretarial Services function operates in a fast-changing and dynamic environment which tackles a wide range of challenging issues. We provides comprehensive and professional company secretarial services and advices to the Board and Board Committees as well as Senior Management of the Bank, particularly with regard to ensuring adoption of good corporate governance practices and compliance with the relevant laws and regulations, to facilitate the Bank in achieving long-term success and delivering sustainable value to its shareholders.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Board Secretarial Managers.
- Contribute to the maintenance of a high standard of corporate governance for the Bank and facilitate compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Organise Board, Board Committees and shareholders meetings
- Draft and review papers, resolutions and minutes for Board, Board Committees and shareholders meetings
- Participate in preparation of annual/interim reports, announcements and circular
- Handle ad-hoc company secretarial duties as assigned from time to time
- Degree holder in Corporate Governance, Law, Accountancy, Finance, Business Studies or a related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in listed companies/ company secretarial field, knowledge of banking industry is an added advantage
- Good communication and strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Able to work independently and under pressure of tight timeframe
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Board Secretarial Manager.)