RDI Limited RDI Hong Kong is wholly owned by the University of Sunderland (UK) and is officially the University’s Hong Kong campus. The University of Sunderland, established in 1901, have over 19000 students and over 123,200 alumni worldwide. The University has three campuses – Sunderland,...
RDI Hong Kong is wholly owned by the University of Sunderland (UK) and is officially the University’s Hong Kong campus.
The University of Sunderland, established in 1901, have over 19000 students and over 123,200 alumni worldwide. The University has three campuses – Sunderland, London and Hong Kong - where students can choose to study.
RDI Hong Kong is at the centre of a high growth region for the University of Sunderland’s products and forms an integral part of the University’s future growth plans.
RDI offers a rewarding career in a professional environment and we are seeking a mature and independent Accounts and Administration Officer who will be able to contribute to the Company’s continuing growth in the education sector.
Bookkeeper / Administration Officer
The position will be responsible for supporting the business to record, track and support on student enrollment and payment as well as managing the procedures for setting up new client account. The position will also support the marketing team for marketing data analysis.
- Perform daily routine accounting duties including entering and processing receipts, checking and verifying payments, issuing invoices, etc.
- Collaborate with different teams for daily accounting matters
- Assist in setting up new client account
- Data entry for student application
- Prepare data for marketing data analysis
The Right Fit:
- High Diploma or above
- At least 2 to 4 years work experience
- Fluency in English and Cantonese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel functions including Pivot Table, VLOOKUP up, formulas, etc.
- Mature, accurate, detail-minded, and able to work independently
- Proficiency in using customer management databases
- Stable work experience
The Right Opportunity:
- Located in Central CBD
- Competitive Salary for the right candidate
- Career growth will align with your performance and desire to achieve. We pride ourselves on developing our employees and promoting from within
- A comprehensive training program that will enhance your existing knowledge and prepare you for success
Interested candidates please send your resume with your current and expected salary by clicking ‘Apply Now’.
All personal information collected will be treated with strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes only.