Established in 1977, PrimeCredit endeavours to provide customer-oriented financing and credit card services. Our quality services are well recognized in the industry with numerous awards, including HKQAA Service Quality Management Certification and Domestic Finance Company of the Year for Hong Kong. Being a leading financing institution in Hong Kong, talent development is the key to our success and we cordially invite high calibre talent dedicating to contribute in developing quality financing and credit card services to join our team of professionals.
Branch Business Supervisor
|Work exp||3 Years To 7 Years|
|Education||F.5 - F.7 or DSE|
|Language||English, Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Year-end bonus, 5-day week, General holidays, Statutory holidays, Maternity leave, Paternity leave, Paid overtime, MPF, Education subsidies, Staff loan, Medical plan|
Banking / Finance > Loan / Mortgage
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
- Manage a team of branch sales to promote company products and achieve the assigned sales targets
- Assist Branch Sales Manager in developing effective sales plan and promotion programs to grow the local loanbusiness for targeted branches
- Explore neighborhood sales opportunities and establish local sales network
- Monitor and review each of the applications and ensure it is compliant with company’s guidelines and regulatory requirements
- Assist team members to handle customer objections/complaints and solve team members’ daily operation problem.
- Ensure team members are working in accordance with internal policies and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for recruitment and training of branch sales
- Form 5 / DSE graduate or above
- Minimum 3 years of direct sales experience in retail banking or consumer finance business, in which 1 year at supervisory level
- Sound knowledge of consumer finance products, including personal loan and credit card
- Good interpersonal, problem solving and supervisory skills
- Good command in both spoken and written English & Chinese
This is a very rewarding and exciting opportunity. We offer an attractive remuneration to the successful candidates. Please forward your resume with present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by e-mail email@example.com
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.