A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 170 branches and automated banking centres, including over 50 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our branch network as Branch Manager.
- Formulate and implement sales and business development plans for the branch to achieve the assigned business targets
- Lead branch staff to build a professional work force, and monitor the service standards of branch staff to ensure provision of premium customer services
- Enforce established operation procedure to mitigate operational risks and ensure strict sales compliance
- University degree in Business Administration or a related discipline, OR other relevant professional qualifications such as CFA, CFP or CFMP
- Passes in the HKSI Licensing Examinations and Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examinations
- Minimum of eight years’ banking experience, with experience in promoting various wealth management products
- Good leadership, communication and analytical skill
- Strong self-motivation and drive to succeed
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers