Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Branch Manager (District Branch)
Retail Distribution – Branch Network
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 250 branches and automated banking centres, including over 50 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our branch network as Branch Manager (District Branch).
- Manage the branches under his/her District to achieve the business objectives
- Lead and guide the Branch Managers in implementing business plans and strengthening the total customer relationship effectively
- Develop sales strategies, various recognition and performance measurement to build up a robust sales culture
- Review and monitor the performance of branch staff to ensure the delivery of professional services to customers and maximize customer satisfaction
- Handle customer complaints and assist Branch Managers in solving problem issues
- Monitor and control the expenditures of the branches and ensure costs are within agreed budget
- Monitor branch operations and activities and ensure they fulfill compliance and regulatory requirements
- University graduate is preferred
- Over 10 years of banking experience, with solid leadership and people management experience
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Strong drive to succeed, with ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Passes in the Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examinations/Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examinations
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers