Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-caliber talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Branch Resources Development Manager
Retail Distribution - Distribution Management Department
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 250 branches and automated banking centres, including over 50 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our Distribution Management Department as Branch Resources Development Manager.
- Formulate and implement staff development strategy of branch network
- Initiate and drive talent development programs and leadership training for branch network
- Analyze succession plan, develop and review talent pool mechanism
- Organize and execute team building activities to foster communication and bondings with branch colleagues
- University degree with around 5 years of relevant experience
- Preferably to have leadership experience and sound judgment
- Good planning and organizing skills, able to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of application software, including MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes