BRAND MANAGER/MARKETING/PRODUCT MANAGER/textile/dyeing/fabric/fiber/mill/5 days
|Work exp||5 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Manufacturing - Garment|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Customer / Trade Marketing
Merchandising / Purchasing > Merchandising - Garment / Apparel
Multinational fiber & yarn brand owner and supplier with global factories and offices – supplying to the global textile and nonwovens industry with high quality fibers/yarn – Hong Kong office is the Regional Office of Asia Pacific - is looking for a BRAND MANAGER – with details as follows :
- Degree preferably Textiles/Clothing Technolgy/Marketing/Branding/Communications; or equivalent
- 5 to 8 years brand management/product management/marketing experience in textiles field
- Experience in fiber/yarn is an advantage
- Experience in brand owner/multinational companies a plus
- Report to the Global Brand Director
- Responsible for defining & executing global brand strategy, incl. process for branding support to new product launches
- Develop brand content globally & regionally, manage access to brand assets
- Collaborate with legal team to reorganize trademark portfolio, improve brand protection & licensing
- Take responsibility for overall brand performance , incl. benchmarking and reporting systems and drive consistency of brand usage throughout the organization
- Lead & develop Marketing communications team, help sharpen segment-specific brand positioning, clear and differentiated value propositions with guidance for regional communications plans
- Raise brand awareness of stakeholders along value chain (e.g. beyond media only)
- Research consumer markets, analyze consumer trends and identify potential areas to invest
- Elevate cross–department & cross-regional collaboration (incl. commercial teams, product and innovation teams), align with Corporate Communications on corporate branding, etc.
- Enhance awareness & engage Company staff around trademarks, brand positioning, marketing and the “Corporate story” to help exploit opportunity at all touch points
- Align internal & external partners, media & licensees to ensure execution of branding initiatives
- Assist in any ad hoc branding assignments
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.