Growing People. Powering Business.
What about us?
Headquartered in Singapore where it was founded in 1992, HRnetOne has teams specializing in a wide spectrum of industries. In Hong Kong HRnet One, we specialize in Healthcare, Retail and Sourcing, Consumer, Food Science, along with functional practices in HR, Finance & Accounting, and Legal & Compliance.
Our consultants of 16 nationalities across APAC – work ceaselessly round the clock and leverage on the strong collaborative streak across our offices to deliver seamless services across borders and time-zones.
A thought leader deeply rooted in Asian values of hard work, loyalty, harmony and integrity, practising best-of-class delivery standards, HRnetOne stands out for being truly exceptional.
Brand Manager / Senior Brand Manager, Product - Corporate Brand Food & Non-Food
|Work exp||Minimum 7 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Competitive pay|
|Industry||Retail - Stores|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Customer / Trade Marketing
- Report to the Corporate Brand Director, this position will be responsible for managing the brand development of the corporate brands program in Food, Non-product, Healthy & Beauty products development in Food format stores.
- Identify and drive new business opportunities by analyzing internal and external data on global consumer and product trends of key categories
- Work with Product Development team to bring the product ideas to launch
- Development of unique, differentiated, winning brand concepts based on consumer insight / need states learned from the consumer interviews
- Sell the project ideas to each Individual Business Units and closely work with them to ensure smooth product launch
- Work with Brand Activation Team to develop effective brand building strategies, promotional plans and marketing activities for corporate brands and sub-brands to achieve targeted business growth
- Development of growth strategies on existing brands, target to hit top 3 brand in the category
- Conduct consumer research / interviews to understand the consumer insights of the assigned categories
- Work with internal and external design agencies to ensure good delivery of product concepts and marketing material copy creation for packaging and product design
- University degree in Marketing or Business related discipline
- Minimum 7 years of sales & marketing experience gained in FMCG sector
- Solid experience on brand management, new product development, and business analysis
- Willing to travel occasionally on assigned projects in the Asia region
- Proactive, good team player with strategic and analytical thinking
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to build relationship internally and externally
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong writing skills and creativity