Notey is a leading Technology and Media company featuring the top stories from thousands of publishers globally. Based in Hong Kong and growing rapidly, we’re on the lookout for entrepreneurial people who think outside the box, like to move fast and break things. We’re driven by opportunity and the desire to tailor media for the billions of people coming online.
We’re a venture funded technology company now building out various business units that leverage the proprietary technology we have on hand.
Finalist at New York Techweek Oct 2014
Winner of HK CoCoon Pitchnight Aug 2014
Brand Partnerships Manager/Director (Business Development)
|Work exp||2 Years To 5 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Internet / Digital / eCommerce|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Customer / Trade Marketing
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Sales Management
We’re a venture funded technology company now building out various business units that leverage the proprietary technology we have on hand. One of such roles is a Brand Partnerships Manager/Director:
This person will report directly to the CEO and will drive digital revenue overseeing several countries and industries.
What you will do?
- Build our Sales and Revenue platform creating new, scalable, engaging types of campaigns
- Work with large clients on both regional and global campaigns establishing best practices
- Build the team - you’ll set the precedence and we’ll arm you with the resources to scale your team
- Proven ability to drive revenue and relationships with brands
- 2-5+ years Digital experience
- Luxury and Lifestyle Brand Relationships
- Experience in the sponsored content / content marketing is a plus
- If you’re a star performer and work in media (but find it a bit boring) or for an agency (but find it a bit ‘corporate’), let’s chat as this role offers high growth opportunity, creative autonomy and serious potential upside
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org